Our Certified Nursing Assistants & Home Health Aides are required to provide complete and satisfactory answers to the questions below to become part of our team:
Are You Ready
- How important is compassion & listening in establishing trust in the caregiver/client relationship?
- Tell me about a time when you realized that listening and understanding your client’s situation resulted in restoring their emotional, spiritual, and physical well-being?
- Give me an example of a time when your compassionate attitude caused a patient to stay positive and calm?
- Tell me about a time when you were in a stressful situation on the job, yet you knew
- keeping a positive or compassionate attitude was the most useful way to handle the situation?
- In what way does your imagining yourself in the client’s situation, seeing things from his/her point of view, affect the way you care for them?
- Give me a recent example when carefully listening to a client gave you a different perspective on how to approach your job?
- Give me an example of how you identify and respond to the verbal and nonverbal clues to determine your client’s emotional states?
- How true do you think that “compassion + empathy = trust”