Our services, our management team, and our staff and aides appeal to families who are looking for exceptional personal care in their homes, assisted living communities or rehab & hospital facilities.
Our agency is known for offering exceptional private personal care. Client-centered, personalized care management provided when you need it, where you need it, and how you need it by a certified, bonded, insured, and trained Private Care Management Team.
Differences are Abundant:
- Jeanne Smille and Ceci Murphy – Co-Founders, Directors, Sisters, committed to managing the type of agency we wish our parents could’ve had. Our Story
- Each client is assigned their own Personal Client Service Manager who works directly with you to ensure that you are getting the care you need and the peace of mind you deserve.
- We believe that when you demonstrate compassion & empathy you earn trust.
- Our entire company is trained, dedicated and focused on client-centered care .
- On average we hire 2 out of 10 applicants for our Certified Nursing Assistant & Home Health Aide positions.
- Our management team is very hands-on – making unannounced home visits to ensure client and CNA are doing well
- We provide FREE local transportation to our clients
- Certified Nursing Assistants Aides & Home Health Aides
- Our Aides understand and live up to the level of commitment we expect in client-centered care, compassion & empathy = trust
- Became the 2 out of 10 applicants to become an Abundant Aide by demonstrating experience and knowledge, professional demeanor and presence, and live the “Abundance of Compassion” creed.
- 7+ years on the job experience, and live locally.
- Valid driver’s license, and up-to-date auto insurance.
- Insured, Bonded, CORI verified.
- Proof of Certifications, citizenship or permission to work in USA, verified references and background checks.
- Passed all the health test required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.