For many, summer in New England is a time for beach vacations on the Cape, mountain getaways to New Hampshire and relaxing trips to other parts of the region. It should be a restful and relaxing season to savor the few months we have of warmth and sunshine. But, for the families of people who need caregiver services, there often is no such thing as a “lazy summer.”
Trying to strike a balance between caring for yourself and your immediate family and caring for an older relative is not easy. We have first-hand experience dealing with the conflict you and your family face between the emotional challenges and feelings of guilt of getting away vs. the absolute need to take some time away to relax, and refresh and rejuvenate.
Abundant Home Health Care has helped many other families and can help yours take a guilt free, well earned and extremely necessary vacation.
The needs of your loved ones don’t stop just because the weather is nice. They need year round attention and compassionate care. Abundant Home Health Care’s team understands your challenge and is here to help. While you are on vacation we can fill in with live-in care or hourly care. Our staff of Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides have the skills and qualifications and years of experience to ensure your senior family member is safe and professionally looked after. That means you can take a vacation with the confidence that your loved ones are in the hands of compassionate and responsible caregivers.
We are proud of our staff of Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides.
- Our entire company is trained, dedicated and focused on client-centered care.
- We have stringent hiring standards and on average we hire only 2 out of 10 applicants for our Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide positions.
- All aides with Abundant Home Healthcare demonstrate experience and knowledge, professional demeanor and presence and live the “Abundance of Compassion” creed.
- Our Aides understand and live up to the level of commitment we expect in client-centered care. Compassion + Empathy = Trust.
- Our management team is very hands-on – making unannounced home visits to ensure the client and CNA are doing well.
- We provide FREE local transportation to our clients.
- All staff have a valid driver’s license and up-to-date auto insurance and are insured, bonded and CORI verified.
- All staff have proof of certifications, citizenship or permission to work in USA, verified references and background checks and have passed all the health tests required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.